Part time embroidery assistant needed
***WE CURRENTLY HAVE 1 PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE***
Powercall Sirens is currently seeking one PART TIME employee to assist with production of our embroidered hats and garments. This job consists of being trained to help run our embroidery machines, constantly running the hats and other garments that we sell within the company and on eBay. This job is a very easy, entry level job with additional opportunities that could be available for the right candidate. There is no experience necessary except for knowledge of how to work a computer and the internet. We will fully train the right candidate.
Contact David Fierstien for more information or to request an interview. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Our email is email@example.com and our phone number is 703-669-1193.
FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED.
We are a Firefighter owned, home based business out of Leesburg Virginia. Full training is provided, and additional opportunities may be available for the right candidate. We have been in business for over 26 years and service the entire Fire, Rescue, Police and Emergency service community around the world, as well as hundreds of other trades and professions with Emergency Sirens, Laser engraved goods, graphics and decals, embroidered hats, shirts, jackets and much more. We are an incredibly family friendly business, we enjoy our time together, have fun while we're working and anyone who has worked here in the past can tell you that it's like a bunch of friends, just hanging out and working together.
We are seeking one part time W2 employee, that can work 3 days a week from 8AM until 4PM. Other part time options are available and can be discussed at the time of the interview. If you would like more information on this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact David Fierstien at 703-669-1193 Ext. 1 or 703-955-6547. The list below outlines the job description.
1) Must be within 90 minutes of Leesburg, Virginia and have your own transportation.
2) Must be comfortable working from a residence (Large Basement)
3) Need to be comfortable around dogs and family members.
4) Job is part time. Hours and days can be discussed during the interview.
5) Must be proficient with computers and the internet. Previous experience with Embroidery or Corel Draw is a plus, but not required.
6) Must be a U.S. Citizen with no previous criminal history (Background check will be run).
7) Must be friendly, outgoing and be able to communicate with customers via email and/or phone.
Contact David Fierstien for more information or to request an interview. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible as our currently employee is leaving on February 8th.